Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!



I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving, with or without their dolls. I am currently putting together a Thanksgiving video for you, that will be up on my youtube channel. Please go check it out when I post it!

I would like to give a huge thanks to all the AG people that have been following us on youtube since we began, and everyone else who has subscribed, commented and helped inspire our videos. Most details are in the video!

The pictures above are my dolls watching the parade and dog show this morning! hehe

~Chelsea



1 comment:

  1. Oh that is so cute. I watched the parade too, but I don't have any moderns to watch tv with me. All historicals stay historical accurtae so tv watching with them hehe.

    ReplyDelete