Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Doll Magazine!!!

I am making an online doll magazine that is mostly going to be about AG's and the people who love them! There is a video on my youtube you can check out. I first am trying to come up with a name. Right now I like either Doll Daze, or Doll Forever! Let me know what you think.

Also, I will be taking submissions sometime...I don't know when. I am looking for one or two people to do mini-photoshoots for the magazine. I'm also thinking if there should be any kind of them to each issue. I was thinking like a 90's summer kind of thing. For the first issue, in spring, it might just be a 'modern spring'.

I also am trying to decide if I should make a separate website for it. I probably will, off of this blog. If you are a doll lover, and interested about it even more, please leave a comment down below telling me what you think! I am really excited, and I can't wait to have some content for it. Currently I am writing up some pieces to put in it, but I can't wait to have some photos, too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment